Remarkable Women in Leadership
The Remarkable Women in Leadership is a bold, exploratory, and results-driven program that tackles provocative and timely issues facing high-achieving female leaders who are ready to rise to the next level of management and leadership.Through this program, we provide the opportunity to women executives to use their strengths to become better leaders.The program provides interactive workshop-based learning with fieldwork and peer coaching, providing a rare opportunity for rising female leaders to hone their personal and professional leadership skills.
The Remarkable Women in Leadership Program helps good leaders become remarkable leaders. The Remarkable Women in Leadership Program comprises at minimum two workshops over the course of six months, complemented by dedicated pre-work and interlaced with field work that enables participants to apply and refine their newly acquired skills.
The Program starts with personal mastery, builds on individual strengths, and connects rising female leaders to like-minded executives. Participants learn to lead more effectively, achieve peak performance in their organization, and gain a greater sense of fulfillment. The programme addresses the issues encountered by women in corporate world, particularly the challenges women face when climbing the corporate ladder. The programme’s aim is for women to discover more about themselves by interacting with other high-performing women in a challenging but pleasant environment. By participating in this program you will:
- Gain clarity on your identity as a leader
- Develop behaviors that align with your career direction while reflecting your values
- Exert greater influence over the choices you make
- Build and leverage strategic networks
- Implement your personal leadership strategy
- Identify their core strengths and learn how to use them as leaders
- Deepen their self-awareness to get the best out of every situation
- Become more attuned to their energy levels and learn to recover
- Analyze their professional relationships to support their personal vision
- Tap into their fears to explore and overcome their personal limits
- Explore and understand your own leadership style and how it aligns with your leadership strategy
- Learn how to communicate effectively
- Develop new perspectives on the meaning, value and importance of social networks both within personal and organisational context
- Enhance your ability to support others in their aim to achieve individual and organisational goals.
WIPN Provides Remarkable Women in Leadership Programs in partnership with various organizations.
If you are an Organization looking to partner with WIPN or a woman wanting to register for this program, please contact us for more information: email@example.com